Hey you, thanks for searching my blog. I am glad you made it.
Here is the top 10 things you would (probably not) want to know about me:
- I am always on time. Okay, just kidding.
- I am highly motivated and passionate about life.
- I flip over loyalty cards or anything that will save me a few cents. I work in a shopping centre and before I evene walk in to a store I’ll ask, “do you take centre discount?”
- I am celiac and lactose intolerant. Well that is according to my self diagnosis from WebMD.
- I get paid to count money and talk to people, it’s brilliant.
- I have changed degrees thee times. Yes I know! Law, Businews and now I am on to Accounting. I am going to finish this degree otherwise I’ll be paying off my student fees for life!
- My boyfriend is my sole mate. I have finally met someone who gets me! (Goodbye Brodie, Ben, Matthew, Josh, Josh, Justin, Timothy, Mitchell…)
- I have Invisalign. It is such an exciting process watching my teeth change shape.
- I am utterly grateful for all of my beautiful friends and family.
Please take the opportunity to connect with me on my blog. I am eager to learn about how accounting can help us view our companies.